[gha] Re: Possible Consulting Projects and Speakers at Conference

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 22:17:35 +0530

Dear Natasha,

Thank you very much for your mail, please find herewith the copy of my
Bio-Data. & Report of GPHC Conference 2013.

Greetings of Peace & harmony to all.

With regards,

Dr.Subhash Chandra

Board of Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi, India
 www.globalpeace.org;
Director –Holistic Sciences Research Institute (HSRI), New Delhi, India
Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD), Nagpur &
Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership
(ICSL) Nagpur. And
 International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal
www.wwa.org

--
Subhash Chandra