[gha] Please delete the wrong title

  • From: "Charles Mercieca" <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:34:20 -0500

                                                        October 17, 2013

Dear Friend Bruce Cook:

                I noticed under your name you inserted the title of Executive
Vice President, International Association of Educators for World Peace.

              Our eventual Executive Vice President, already for quite a few
years, is Dr. Surya Nath Prasad from India. Please do not insert this title
again under your name.

We certainly do not want to confuse the readers by all means. Thank you very
much for your attention.

Charles Mercieca