[gha] Re: Planning of IDP, Sep 21st

  • From: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:37:41 +0100

That's great.
We stay in touch.
TXS

Mr Heli HABYARIMANA
Linguist
GHA Vice-President
Assistant Lecturer &Director/Office of the Rector
Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo (INATEK)
Phones:250788686324, 250728686324
Email: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx
RWANDA-AFRICA

Le Mercredi 27 août 2014 12h13, chintamani yogi <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

Dear friends,

Namaste.
Hope this email will find you all very well -physically and spiritually.

Well friends, we are now busy for planning the upcoming celebration of IDP; its
soooo good to see that many countries are planning many good programs for IDP,
Sep 21st; it's truly a great sign!!!

Well, we have also planned few good programs for IDP in Nepal. Tentatively we
will have 3 days programs--

- Sep 19th, Friday -  Launching a book under the global peace movement of AIR
project (started by our good friend Jerry; writer and promoter of peace;
working with the UN for global peace education). Joan from Australia (Director
of Global Communities for Peace) and her team will participate in this book
launching program with us at ''Peace Service Center/Ashram''.

- Sep 20th, Satruday - An interaction program with the children/youths of
''Seeds of Peace'' coordinated by ''Youth Society for Peace'' at Peace Service
Center/Ashram.

- Sep 21st , Sunday -  A)- Writing poems/songs and drawing arts in HVP schools,
Children's Peace Home, and  in Aasana Children's Home etc.
- Sep 21st , Sunday -  B)- Talk programs in different schools/colleges, peace
centers and in youth organizations.
- Sep 21st , Sunday -  C)-  Interviews in media- radio, newspapers, TVs etc.

Friends, we are doing our best to spread the message of peace at grass root
level; so lets walk together for understanding peace, restoring peace and
spreading peace at every level. Any good suggestions from our good friends will
be highly appreciated.

Pls keep in touch; Namaste to all; smile...

love+peace+service
CM Yogi

> Dr. Chinta Mani Yogi
> Founding Principal - Hindu VidyaPeeth-Nepal (HVP)
> Founding Chairperson - Shanti Sewa Ashram (SSA)
> Patron - Youth Society for Peace ( YSP)
> Founder - Society for Value Education (SVE)
> Chairperson- Nepal Inter-faith Movement (NIM)
> Co-ordinator- GNRC-Nepal

Address : Po.Box: 6807, Kathmandu,Nepal; Ph. 00977-1-5527924 /5006125,
Web sites : http://www.cmyogi.org/ ; http://www.hvp-nepal.org/ ;
http://www.peaceservicenepal.org.np/; www.childrenspeacehome.org