[gha] Re: Peace Poetry - Middle East

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:50:42 +0400

Dear Susana and Takis, dear all,

I was happy to publish your both videos under the titles: Harmony of Peace and
Life Harmony in the GHA Film Collection here:
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=252

Here also will be published amazing film: Chinese Harmony on Bicycle within a
day.

Please look and enjoy!

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:27:47 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Hugh,

Please, send me 2-3 pages of your Peace Poetry. OK?

Best harmony wishes,