[gha] Re: POEM: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leo Semashko" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 13:54:55 +0200

Thanks dear Muhamad
Happy new year, I hope a better one with more peace and tolerance. I remember
having written this 3 years ago:

The refusal of stigmas is the first step to achieve real peace agreements, the
second occurs when sincerely one side understand the needs of the considered
enemy and the third, is generated when these feelings are transmitted to him.
All the rest it comes naturally or with aid from facilitators.  Thus, it is
clear that the process begins in our self. Ernesto Kahan 2010

Our complex society is composed by different ethnic, religious, racial,
culture... groups. We must defend this diversity with great tolerance, because
without tolerance will be no global agreement based on harmony
If there will be no a global agreement based on harmony will be no global peace
If there will be no global peace including nuclear and all arms disarmament,
there will be no survival on Earth

Ernesto

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet – Physician
Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain
Honorary President- Israeli Association Writers. Spanish Branch
1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA
Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch
Hon President United Nations of Letters
Honorary President of SIPEA – International Society of Poets Writers and Artists
Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)
Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers
1st Vice President. Global Harmony Association (GHA)