• From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ada" <ada.aharoni06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 20:12:07 +0400

Dear Ada,

I was happy to translate in Russian your text about the IFLAC Poetic Festival
for children - see attachment in its below.

I added it just one word - 'harmony' - in the red color: do you agree with this

For translation in Russian and back you could invite the famous Russian poet,
who live longly in the USA - Adolf Shvedchikov (adolfps@xxxxxxxxx). I think he
will agree.

GHA wishes you success in your wonderful children's festival.