[gha] Our statistical study and our new education

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 17:17:58 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I am pleased to send you in attachment a simple (one page in a single table )
Statistical Sociological Study (SSS) of the spheral classes of the school,
which was conducted by teacher Svetlana Kuskovskaya at her school near St.

At the same time, I send you my detailed program (3 pages) of this study that
explains it. I invite to this elementary SSS, which will require 2-3 hours at
most, during March - before April 1, each of you who want to verify the real
existence of the global spheral classes as final objective source of global
peace, on example of any social institution including school, college and
university. Anyone who has access to such institutions, or any other, is able
to conduct this SSS and to join the world discovery of these classes, yet
unknown to science and humanity.

These SSSs have a double meaning:
1. They will strengthen the empirical foundation of Global Peace Science (GPS)
- each report will be published in its book in any variant and its author will
be included in the co-authors of this unprecedented science anyway, and
2. They will show the simple real picture of spheral classes as a global social
structure at the level of our educational institutions in which we work.

This harmonious structure at all levels is an objective natural source of
global peace. But people still do not know it without our GPS, so they cannot
consciously use it to ensure global peace in every cell of society. Scientific
discovery of spheral classes is identical scientific discovery of global peace,
as determined by us in our the ABC of Harmony.

First and foremost, I like to invite to this SSS our famous teachers from
different countries: Surendra Pathak, Subhash Chandra, Subhash Sharma, Bishnu
Pathak, Savita Srivastava, Sunita Singh Sengupta, AK Merchant, Maitreyee Roy,
Leela Pradhan, Heli Habyarimana, Ayo Ayoola-Amale, Subetto Alexander, Andrei
Smirnov, Uraz Baimuratov, Maria Cristina Azcona, Susana Roberts, Manijeh
Navidnia, Justo Bolekia, Kurt Johnson, Lida Sherafatmand, Charles Mercieca,
Bruce Cook, Glen Martin and others.

This SSS will allow each of you deeply understand the essence of social harmony
and world peace growing out of it. Your personal experience with this SSS is
the best explanation: as they say, better to see once than hear a hundred
times. This SSS will raise the level of your social scientific thinking,
without which it is impossible to understand global peace. In the future, a
similar study will conduct all students, as well as, of course, all members of
the GHA and other peace organizations. Without it impossible to overcome
peacemaking ignorance in the scientific paradigm of global peace from harmony.

Therefore, all waiting for examples of this SSS primarily from the GHA members.
Our scientific work on the creation of GPS is together our peace education in
it. Alvin Toffler said brilliantly: "In the 21st century is no longer
considered to be an ignorant who cannot read and write but those who cannot
learn, relearn and learn again."

Thank you for your understanding and introduction to the new peace education.