[gha] Our peacemaking letters to our Governments on example of Ayo’s letters

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:38:45 +0400

Dear friends-peacemakers,

I am happy to send you a letter in the attachment of our great peacemaker in
Africa (Ghana) Ayo Ayoola-Amale to President of South Africa Republic as a
member of the G20 Mr. Jacob Zuma to initiate the creation of Global Peace
Science (GPS) through an international Contest of scientists-peacekeepers under
the G20 aegis.
This letter is published here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

Ayo sent 9 similar letters to 9 leaders of the three countries: Nigeria, Ghana
and South Africa. We are happy to congratulate Ayo with this unique and
unprecedented contribution to the global peace! We appreciate this real
contribution and offer Ayo’s letter, which we discussed with her and Bruce, as
an example and model for all peacemakers. Each your similar letter (with your
appropriate editing) to the leaders of your countries will be unique and
unprecedented contribution to global peace and your great gift to the
International Day of Peace on September 21.

I think none of the peacemakers any doubt the GPS need. I think none of the
peacemakers any doubt the need for the International Democratic Contest of
scientists to create this science. (A version of this science, created in the
GHA on the basis of theory of social harmony we consider as only one of the
possible examples, which is ready to compete with any other).

If so, then these two key ideas that have been deployed in Ayo’s letter,
deserve the attention of all governments in the world. Today, our duty as
peacemakers, is to bring these simple ideas to our governments and their
leaders. In this matter, we should not be shy and afraid of nothing, as our
similar letters work for global peace and serve its real approaching.
Therefore, we hope that the peacemakers not only from the GHA will follow our
example and find in yourself the mind, will and determination to write and send
a similar letter to the leaders of your government. The more such letters will
be, the more significant will be their impact, and the stronger will be voice
of global peace.

In your letters you could use the translations of the GHA Open Letter to French
by Mr. Heli Habyarimana (Rwanda), which is published here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=fr_c&key=135, and in Spanish by Dr. Justo B.
Boleka (Spain) published here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=es_c&key=107.

Some also use a short article (4 pages) about the Global Peace Science
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582), which is now also translated into:
 French (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=fr_c&key=134),
Spanish (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=es_c&key=106),
Japanese (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=jp_c&key=12) and
Greek (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=gr_c&key=8) languages ??of the GHA members:
Heli Habirimana, Celia Altshuler, Kae Morii, and Takis Ioannides respectively.

GHA deeply grateful to you and highly appreciates your great work with these,
very important for world peace, translations.

The peacemakers letters, equipped with these translations are convincing facts
of possibility and necessity for GPS. It is the goal of our letters, meaning of
our peacemaking from harmony and our great life mission as peacemakers.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;