[gha] Re: Nominations of the ABC of Harmony for Nobel Peace Prize 2013 +++ Nominations REPEAT on 2014

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MATJAŽ MULEJ <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Francois Houtart <houtart@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <rsieb3@xxxxxxx>, <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:00:19 +0400

Dear MATJAŽ, GLEN, ERNESTO, FRANCOIS,  RUDOLF and BISHNU,

We, every, made the great work with the nominations of our historical the ABC
of Harmony for Nobel Peace Prize 2013. Thank you very much for them! All of
them (+ 4 Russian) are published now here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=586  Therefore, your work with the
nomination will be minimal.

Please, let us repeat our nominations this book for Nobel Peace Prize 2014 only
with two a little changes:
1. Year 2014 instead 2013, and
2. Addition: The ABC of Harmony was put into the foundation of Global Peace
Science creation since March 2013 in the GHA
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585).

Please, let us know who from you could repeat your nominations up to January
31, 2014 - deadline of Nobel Committee for this year? Thank you.
I also will repeat my nomination.

Maybe other PhDs could join your nominations to our? We highly appreciate it.

All nominations are very important for the GHA, especially for our new book of
GPS for the Nobel Prize in 2015.

and