[gha] Re: News on Fukushima

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 11:09:42 +0900

Dear Dr. Martin and all,

Thank you for your message.  I mentioned before: to Nuclear trash ....which
needs 100,000 years to clear in safe underground.
Who can have remembered that for the long time?    Where?   How much the cost?
   Not only nuclear weapons but also nuclear power , the states who have/
develop with nuke must reveal the nuclear trash problem.   Nuke industry had
better change ‘Nuke clean industry’ for our planet.

Love, Kae Morii