[gha] Re: New list for all of us? ++ Bruce and Glen are not members of the GHA, they both are the enemies of GHA and CIA agents

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:12:12 +0400

Bruce, (I do not want to name you even "dear" for the reasons below)

1. Glen and you - are not the members of the GHA, you are excluded from the
GHA, you are the aliens for GHA because you aim to destroy GPS, GHA and me
personally, neglecting my bad health with all your American tales of
"compassion." You both are the enemies of GHA.

2. Glen is the undercover CIA agent, and you, Bruce - his little puppet,
marionette and stooge. Both of you are doing the job of the CIA to destroy GPS,
GHA and me personally. You are not peacekeepers but warlords and terrorists.
You serve the main militarist and the gendarme of the world - the United States
empire.

3. You, Bruce, personally showed himself as Judas-traitor to all members of the
GHA three times, you are constantly lying, so you long lost our trust. We do
not want to have anything to do with you. Please exclude our emails from your
email list.

4. All email addresses of GHA, as itself name GHA (gha) are the property of GHA
that exists 10 years. You do not have any ownership rights to them. Close all
these addresses! They do not belong to you, they belong to GHA. If you use
them, you'll be a thief. If you want to create a new organization and a new
email address - it is your right. BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE NAME GHA IN ANY
FORM AND IN ANY PART.

5. Ivan Ivanov is the GHA technical director, co-founder and Vice President of
the GHA for 10 years. He is not my brother - this is your next false fiction.

6. If you have retained the remnants of decency and morality, please, release
us from your presence in the GHA, eliminate our emails from your mail and do
not interfere us with our peace work to create our GPS.

7. Dear GHA members,
I call all of you to ignore all messages from Bruce and Glen as the GHA enemies
and as CIA agents. GHA is working for peace and not for the CIA as a warlord
and the first enemy of peace!

Contrary to all the enemies of peace, we continue our work with GPS as the main
weapon against war!

Best harmony wishes,