[gha] Re: New email address ++ new cooperation

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nh730heisei@xxxxxxxxxxx, rsieb3@xxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:51:59 +0500

Dearest Reimon,

Today I received your wonderful letter with your amazing $120 in foil (you are
thin innovator in secret sending - congratulations!!!) and your profound review
about great CRITICAL MANIFESTO (~2000 pages in three Volumes !!!!) of our old
friend and colleague in sociology of religions Prof.  Rudolf Siebert, with the
GHA first Honorary Title: WORLD HARMONY CREATOR 2007
(http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=513)!!! Thank you very much!

I am very grateful for your money for me personally. But now all my personal
money (for a little exclusion) go to prepare the GHA new book: "Global Peace
Science" (GPS). Therefore, please, let me consider your money as your donation
for this book. I also hope you will agree to participate in it by your short
article in 2 pages from the ABC of Harmony, the updating edition of which I
will prepare for your consideration during 2-3 months. Do you agree with it? -
It is not hastily that you hate, I hope.

I will be happy also to publish your wonderful review of MANIFESTO on the GHA
website if you will send me its as WORLD.DOC. in attachment. Do you agree with
it? Also for Rudi: Do you agree with this review publication on our website?

I like also to invite Rudi to write 2 pages, no more,  with about such title:
"The Critical Theory Manifesto for Global Peace Science"  for the GHA new book.
Do you agree to write it?

The key two first chapters of this book I will send you and for all GHA members
through 2-3 weeks (now I translate their about 55 pages in English from Russian)

With love, friendly, best harmony wishes,

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
To: nh730heisei@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2014/3/22, Sat 16:22
Subject: Re: New email address ++ new cooperation