[gha] Re: New article

  • From: SANBUN PUBLISHERS <sanbunpublishers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 15:54:14 +0530

Dear Glen Martin:
Thank you for sending us your valuable article 'Turning the Bleak Future
It is indeed very well written and looks very informative and thought provoking.
We are publishers based in New Delhi, India
and we were wondering if you would be interested in getting your such
published in a book for the general and the mass Indian readers?  We have over
15 years of experience in book
publishing with a nationwide distribution network.  We have published over 350
books including
many of authors/writers from U.S.A. and other countries.

If you feel interested, kindly send us your complete
manuscript/collection in print or on CD or by email as a WORD document file for
our evaluation and consideration and I will then soon get back to you with a
very lucrative publishing venture, which will not only be profitable to both of
us, but also useful and educative for readers, both young and old.

I look forward to receiving your manuscript soon.

With best wishes,

Arvinder Singh

Sanbun Publishers

403 Imperial Tower, Naraina Commercial Centre, C-Block
Naraina Vihar

New Delhi
110 028

 From: gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: steve_rajan@xxxxxxxxx; psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx; rkaziyeva@xxxxxxxxx;
adolfps@xxxxxxxxx; segiz-seri@xxxxxxxxx; abmcbride@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:50:51 -0400
Subject: [gha] New article

GHA Interfaith Harmony Project was approved. Do you want it will get Jordan’s
Prize?Dear Colleagues and Friends, Please find attached a copy of my new op-ed
article about despair and hope in our time. It is being published on-line with
OpEd News and Reader Supported News. In peace, Glen Dr. Glen T. Martin
President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc. (www.wcpa.biz)President,
Institute on World Problems (www.worldproblems.net)Professor of Philosophy,
Radford University (www.radford.edu/gmartin)