[gha] Re: New architecture of GPS and the book contents -- approval to March 19

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:43:00 +0400

Dear Ammar,

As I understand it, your recovery is going well and I am happy to congratulate
you with progress of your health! This is the most important!

Thank you very much for your strong support of the GHA new project with Global
Peace Science, your article for it and for your donation to it in May. I
understand your situation, which is typical for many of the GHA members of
poorest countries. We appreciate your participation in our project.

I am pleased to invite you, as well as other educators of GHA, make your small
(one page) but very important contribution to global peace: a statistical study
of the spheral classes of harmony in your college up to the end of March. Its
pattern and program, please, see in attachment. This study will require you no
more than 2-4 hours, which I hope you can find up to the end of March and send
me the result of your research. All such studies will be published in GPS book
necessarily, as you can see it from its updated contents. Your name, your
research, your college and your country, thanks to your efforts, will be among
the pioneers of a peaceful era of mankind, which the GPS book opens. I invite
all teachers to a similar study and tell me about it. Thank you.

Once again, good health to you and all.

and

Approved by GHA, March 19, 2014

Here the fear should not give a council.
Dante

We did as we could.
If you can, please, do better.
GHA

Introduction. Global Peace Science (GPS): Methodology of Explanation
Terminology and Abbreviations of GPS

PART 1. Opening Peaceful Era of Human History from Harmony: Global Peace
Science, SOCIONOME and SPHERECLASSES of Harmony
SECTIONS
SECTION 1. GPS Architecture, Revolution of Thinking and Scientific Breakthrough.
SECTION 2. Global Peace Architecture. Breakthrough of History.
SECTION 3. Evolution of Global Peace and Consciousness. Beginning of a New
History.

CHAPTERS

CHAPTER 1. GPS Theory.
CHAPTER 1. Global Peace Laws.
CHAPTER 1. Development of Science and Education for Global Peace.

PARAGRAPHS

1.1. GHA: Starting Conscious Evolution of Global Peace in the 21st Century.

1.1. Logical-philosophical Presuppositions of Conscious Global Peace and GPS
1.1. The SPHERECLASSES Laws of Global Peace.
1.2. International Institute for GPS (GPSII) under Aegis of the UN, UNESCO and
G20.

1.2. SPHERECLASSES of Social Harmony and Global Peace: Discovery and
Definitions
1.2. Law of Maximin and Minimax: Increasing Minimum Income and Lowering Maximum
Income.
1.3. International Scientific Contest for the Best Version of GPS under Aegis
of the UN, UNESCO G20.

1.3.SPHERECLASSES:  Necessity, Sufficiency and Coherence. Logical proof

1.3. Psychological personal Genome of Personal (Soulful) Peace from Inner
Harmony: Similarity of Micro and Macro (Global) Peace and its Informatisation.
Andrei Semashko
1.4. Global Harmonious Education in GPS as Source of Peacemaking Consciousness
of Humanity for Global Peace

1.4. SPHERECLASSES: Global Social Structure
1.4. From Inner Peace to Worldwide Peace. Maria Cristina Azcona
1.5. Global Peace Science through Peace and Harmony Education. Ayo Ayoola-Amale
1.5. SOCIONOME: Synthesis of 16 Fundamental Elements of Harmony as Key
Conditions of Global Peace
1.5. Laws of Spheral Distribution and Exchange: Main Regulators of Global Peace
and Harmony. Alexander Semashko
1.6. GPS and Global Peace Index. Roxana Sadukova

1.6. Tables of SPHERECLASSES

1.7. Institution of World Harmony for GPS. Laj Utreja

1.7. SPHERECLASSES: Ultimate Cause, Natural Source, Eternal Guarantor and
Absolute Actors of Global Peace

1.8. Restoring Sanity and Establishing Peace in Strangely Disordered World.
A.K. Merchant
1.8. Spontaneousness and Conscientiousness of SPHERECLASSES and Global Peace

1.9. Enlightening and Informative Functions of the GHA Website "Peace from
Harmony" since 2005 and its Importance for GPS Formation and Development. Ivan
Ivanov

1.9. SPHERECLASSES and Causes of Peace and War

1.10. SPHERECLASSES: Network Tetramodel of Attributes

1.11. Cognitive Levels of GPS: Philosophy, Sociology, Statistics and Mathematics

1.12. Harmony: Revolution of Thinking and Breakthrough of Social Science

CHAPTER 2. GPS Empiric Foundations
CHAPTER 2. Global Peace Principles and Values
CHAPTER 2. Global Peace from Interfaith Harmony

2.1. Statistical Study of Population SPHERECLASSES of India, Russia and USA
2.1. Holism of Global Peace Values in Harmony
2.1. Penang: Island of Global Peace from Interfaith Harmony. Dmitry Delyukin.

2.2. Program of Statistical Study of Population SPHERECLASSES of India, Russia
and USA
2.2. Principles of Global Peace: Oneness, Justice, Tolerance, Happiness, Love,
Universal Peace, Nonviolence, Dignity, Harmony of Science and Religion,
Synergy, Social Responsibility, Priority of Children and Women, Humanism,
Compassion, etc.
     Subhash Chandra, Ernesto Kahan, Julia Budnikova, Surendra Pathak, Evelin
Lindner, Kurt Johnson, Harold Becker, Vladimir Bransky, Matjaz Mulej, Nina
Meyerhof, etc.
2.2. Religious Congress in Chicago in 1893: the Beginning of Conscious
Interfaith Harmony as a Way to Global Peace through Religions. Bruce Cook

2.3. Statistical Study of SPHERECLASSES of Educational Institutions.
       Svetlana Kuskovskaya, Heli Habyarimana,  Ayo Ayoola-Amale, Maitreyee
Roy, Lida Sherafatmand, Susana Roberts, Maria Cristina Azcona, Surendra Pathak,
Ammar Banni, Subhash Sharma, Justo Bolekia, etc.
2.3. GPS and Global Peace as the First Common Good of Humanity and Each Person
in the 21st Century. François Houtart
2.3. The Interspiritual Age of Interfaith Harmony: The Path of Global Peace.
Kurt Johnson.

2.4. Program of Statistical Study of SPHERECLASSES of Educational Institutions.
2.4. The Principle of Spheral Societal Security into Global Peace. Manijeh
Navidnia
2.4. Singapore: Social Peace and Prosperity from Religious Harmony

2.5. Monitoring: Dynamics of Priorities of Peace and War in Global Public
Consciousness in 2014. Leo Semashko and Ivan Ivanov
2.5. Noospheric Nature of Global Peace. Alexander Subetto
2.5. Peace on Earth, Goodwill, and the Golden Rule. Harry Gensler

CHAPTER 3. GPS Prehistory
CHAPTER 3. The Key Institutions of Global Peace in Four Social Spheres
CHAPTER 3. Transformation of Peace Movement: Global Nonviolent Civil
Disobedience to War Taxes

3.1. Numa Pompilius: The Oldest Example of Social Peace from Power Harmony.
Erica Lazarova
3.1. Global Democracy of SPHERECLASSES as Equal Division of Power between them
at all Levels, from Municipal to Global: Institute for Global Peace Policy
Based on GPS.
3.1. War Taxes from Population as Main Source for Military Budgets and Chief
Military Resource.
    (Why do people have to pay war taxes, to fight and kill each other, as if
they have no reason to solve any problem scientifically, peacefully and
non-violently? Massive resistance to military tax will force governments and
the UN to think about peace and disarmament and not war and weapons.)
3.2. Aristotle: The First Ideas of Global Peace from Social Harmony as
Moderation
3.2. The Earth Constitution of Global Peace for SPHERECLASSES in Spheral Global
Democracy
3.2. Moral and Economic Rights of Population and Each Person to Protest against
War Taxes, Seeking their Gradual Reduction on 2% Annually in all countries
simultaneously.

3.3. Treatises of Eternal Peace: Extractions and comments
3.3. Substantiation of Esperanto as Language of World Peace. Renato Corsetti
3.3. Reduction in Military Spending as Powerful Source of Economic Growth,
People's Welfare and Eradication of Poverty as Key Cause of War.

3.4. Immanuel Kant: Founder of Global Peace Science from Harmony
3.4. Children's Suffrage and their Priority in Global Peace. Piotr Semashko

3.5. Antinomy of Military - Peaceful Human Nature in the World Philosophy
3.5. 3.5. Disarmament in 50 Years Based on GPS at 2% per year and
Transformation of Armies in Creative Corpus of Global Peace "Harmony".

3.6. The Ideas of GPS and Justice from Ancient Greek Tradition of Harmony.
Apostolos Paschos
3.6. 3.6. Global Financial System in the GPS Light and Alternative Reserve
Currency HARMON as Peace Currency instead War Currency.

3.7. African Theory Ubuntu: beyond Self for Global Peace from Harmony. Heli
Habyarimana
3.7. Harmonious Economy of Global Peace. Uraz Baimuratov

3.8. Psychology of Peace in GPS
3.8. Nature Revolution and Natural Rent through SPHERECLASSES

3.9. Culture of Harmonious Global Peace in GPS
3.9. Spheral Transformation of the UN to Global Peace Body

3.10. Global Peace: Key Condition for Sustainable Human Development in Nature.
Timi Ecimovic

CHAPTER 4. Traditional Peaceful Thinking: Merits and Collapse

CHAPTER 4. Global Peace Poetry

4.1. Johan Galtung’s Conflict Transformation Theory for Peaceful World. Bishnu
Pathak

4.1. Harmony of Science and Art. Ernesto Kahan

4.2. Theory of Pacifism and its Collapse in the Second World War

4.2. Literature, Arts and the Media in the Pursuit of Global Peace. Ada Aharoni

4.3. The Evolutionary “Leading Edge of Peace” as the Tail of American
Militarism. Misery and Criticism of Peace Thinking.

4.3. Art Revolution of the 21st century: Tetranet (four-dimensional,
harmonious, spheral and network) Art of Global Peace. Leo Semashko and Ernesto
Kahan

4.4. GHA: Sociological Sounding Peace Organizations

4.4. Spirituality and Harmonization in Artistic Consciousness of Global Peace.
Susana Roberts

4.5. Poems: Abdul Kalam, Mohammad Khan, Ernesto Kahan, Susana Roberts, Maria
Cristina Azcona, Athanassios Koumouris, Takis Ioannides, Adolf Shvedchikov, etc,

CONCLUSION. GPS as Love and Humanism to People: Guaranteed Survival and
Prosperity of Humanity instead of Killing People through Military Science and
Practice.

APPENDICES
1. Gallery of Classic Peacekeeping Ideas and their Interpretation by the GHA
2. The Ideas of Perpetual Peace: Erasmus, Immanuel Kant and others
3. The GHA members letters to the leaders of G20, the UN, governments, etc.
4. Discussions of GPS in the GHA (the GHA members writings since 2013)
5. The GHA World Honorary Titles for Donations to Global Peace. GHA 50th
Project, 20/02/14
6. Plutarch. Numa Pompilius. Excerpts

PART 2: Completing Era of Military Human History:
End of Military Science and Peace from War
PARAGRAPHS
The Continuity of Wars in World History. Charles Mercieca
Peace as a Break between Wars and Preparation for New Wars: If You Want Peace –
Prepare to War. Charles Mercieca
Culture of War and Militaristic Culture of Peace. Charles Mercieca
Birth of Military Science: Adam von Bulow. Spirit of Modern Military Systems
(1799). Carl von Clausewitz. On War (1832)
Military Science: Hatred for People as Guaranteed Destruction of Humanity
Self-negation of War in Weapons of Mass Destruction and Genocide of Humanity
Structure of Modern War Arsenal, Military Science Consolidated
Dynamics of Military Spending in the National Budgets for 50 years since 1960
War Crimes against Humanity. Genocides of the XX and XXI centuries. Ernesto
Kahan
Greed: Financial Nazism, Dictatorship and Genocide of the 21st Century.
Systemic Social Pathology and Psychological Root of Militarism
Special Sociological Tool of GPS: Monitoring Priorities of Peace and War:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=588
CONCLUSION. Completion of the Military Civilization of Humanity and the
Beginning of a Peaceful Civilization in the Age of Globalization

Authors. The GPS Meaning. (List of authors with their assessments of the GPS
meaning and values, with their portraits and a brief profile for history)
CONCLUSION. Civilization Revolution: Moving History from many Local Military
Civilizations to a Single Global Peaceful Harmonious Civilization
Bibliography, including a list of all the GHA projects and books
Back Cover. Social Genome (SOCIONOME) of Global Peace (Scheme)