[gha] Re: New architecture of GPS and the book contents -- approval to March 19

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 19:36:39 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Leo and all,
  A great work!!After a long period of hesitation and for health reasons (I'm
recovering for  long time since February 1, 2014), and given the importance of
this universal project for world peace based on scientific rules from different
culture, religions, ethnicities and cultures, I find myself totally involved in
this great initiative!
For this reason, I will participate with this project  in file and modest
amount (50 euros) to be sent between 15 and 20 May, the date of my next medical
appointment in Paris, because I can not send money from my country to  abroad.
I hope that my modest participation is accepted...

With love and peace

Ammar Banni

Le Dimanche 16 mars 2014 20h19, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

Hi Leo I approve but please

explain about enshortened articles,,, dont enshorten ANY article without pre
sending TO THE AUTHOR the enshortened version to approve!

Maria Cristina Azcona

María Cristina Azcona
@macazcona

María Cristina Azcona