[gha] Re: New Year Wishes + New Harmony Work

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Barefoot Artists" <Barefoot_Artists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 21:28:55 +0400

Dear Lily,

We, GHA are very pleased your letter below and happy to congratulate you with
this New Year! We wish you and your wonderful children's art organization -
Barefoot Artists, which is represented on the GHA website here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=415, new achievements!

You are long the GHA member but we do not get your information on our mailing
list, although you included in it: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. We are waiting it through
this address, in which more than 300 members of the GHA. This will help us to
know better about your "revolutionary work" to change the world for the better,
in the transition "from broken to whole" in harmony to bring improvement for
poor communities and social change towards peace and prosperity, starting with
children. GHA fully shares your great ideas and aspirations.

In this regard, we are happy to invite you to participate in the new,
revolutionary book of GHA devoted to Global Peace Science (GPS:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585 - it corresponds your revolutionary
work). To do this, we invite you to write your article in 3-6 pages up to
January 31 for one of the following topics:
1. Barefoot Artists: The Way to Global Peace through Children Art
2. The Barefoot Artists Activity as Realization of Children's Priority
Principle in Global Peace Science.

It is possible for you? Are you willing to write similar article that will be
your great contribution to GPS? Thank you.

I am also happy to recommend you for creative contacts and joint projects in
Africa the GHA-Africa President from Ghana, teacher, poet and great peacemaker
- Ayo-Amale: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=524, with who, I am sure,
you will find a common language in peace from art children's harmony, which
will be heal the world.

You could make the theme "Peace from harmony" by theme of children's drawings,
which we would be happy to publish in our new book, as we did like in the ABC
Harmony for World Peace … (2012: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=483 –
Harmony Paintings). This book is also a great theme for your children's
imagination in drawings and for publication in the book and on our website.