[gha] Re: New Book + Its inner harmony

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:49:10 +0400

Dear Glen,

Please, take the GHA heartiest congratulations in connection with the
publication of your new wonderful book, electronic version of which we are
really looking forward to reading it.

Special thanks for your understanding and acknowledgment of the impossibility
of global social contract and the Earth Constitution without the Global Peace
Science as science of global harmony. They, along with economic justice, are
the four integral, inalienable parts of the spiritual culture of harmonious
civilization. These parts can not exist without the other and each of them will
die without the other. Their relationship may be only harmony (consent,
coherence, balance, proportion and measure) between them. Only harmony can
ensure the unity, life and prosperity of their diversity.

It is also obvious for you as philosopher that "absolute equality" of science,
law, justice and opportunity can not be. I understand your statement about
their “absolute equality” as a metaphor, which has more correct sense as
"harmonious equality", i.e. equality within the limits, extent and measure of
harmony that can be properly installed the science of social harmony, presented
in our joint ABC of Harmony.

Do you agree with the similar interpretation of your "absolute equality"? Thank

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;