• From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chintamani Yogi <mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx>, gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:18:50 +0500

From: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>             Sent:
Wednesday, December 31st, 2014.

To:     <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Respectable Chintamani Yogi: Namaste
          Dr.Chintamani Yogi: Peace Service Center.

          Words by Dr.Chintamani Yogi: To open this spiritual center called
          peace service center in 2005. Dream came to reality - open this
          center in Kathmandu city of Nepal. Great service: It is
envisioned to
          help the needy people in a best way possible especially people who
          are deprived by many region war victims and socially declined in
          situations. We want to give our best to children to women to old
          in all kind of activities but we mainly want to promote peace and
          with the strong foundation of spiritually.

          *Message from Kriti Giri Yogi:* Namaste everyone! I am working as
a program
          officer recently in peace service center from 2014.

          *Introduction:*  Shanti Sewa Ashram / Peace Service Center was
          in 2005 with the view of supporting under privileged community
and raising
          awareness for peace, social justice, humanity and spirituality.
Since its inception
          in SSA/PSC has been serving  disadvantaged community through
various programs,
          especially the services are dedicated to children, women, youths
and senior citizens.
          SSA Provides its services to all caste, community, sex and sects.

          Major Activities appear sweet, swift as also majestic. Remaining
pages give super look.
          I am really pleased.

          With your permission I attach herewith my poem titled
*"Clarion call of a captain (peacemaker)*
*          for promotion of peace on the earth"  *to read.

          We are Peacemakers.

* Muhammad Khan*

*          Pen name: Yunus Havaida.*

*          Member: Linkedin. *

*          Member: Global Harmony Association (GHA) &*

*          Global Peace Science (GPS)*

*          Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony*

*          International Writer and Poet.*

*          Advocate: Sindh High Court, Karachi.*

*Attachment (1):*
*          Poem: 'Clarion'*