[gha] Re: My personal curriculum + Its development

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harry Gensler <harrygensler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:11:19 +0400

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much for your detailed, in-depth, thorough and accurate letter I
was glad to read.

I agree with your change of the title of your course.

Re its tabular form. It is secondary and should express its most pragmatic,
i.e. concise and clear to use.
If you know a more pragmatic form, I will be thank you for it. I see you do not
like the length of your course,
which I offered. This is not a problem. It will be the same as what you want,
please offer.

You write: “I'll offer an alternative tabular version at the end.” But
unfortunately I have not found your version.
Please send it me. Thank you. As soon as you send it to me, so I immediately
will publish it on our website in the CIHE curriculum.

You also promised the short (to 1 page) review of the ABC of Harmony
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478). Please, let us know: when we will
be to read it? We will be happy to publish it together with other review on the
GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506

Further you show deep in every sense the CIHE development program in the U.S.
educational
standards. I fully agree with your program and invite to its discussion Bruce,
Kurt, Nina, Norman
and other members of the GHA-USA interested in CIHE.

I also admire your rich pedagogical experience of teaching and  use of the GR
in various fields of human activity that proves its
universal harmonious role in human society. This wonderful experience that is
highly demand in CIHE.

We are all happy and proud of your participation in it.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;