[gha] Re: My personal curriculum + Its development

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 04:57:51 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Maria, Leo, Everyone,

I love Maria's idea and will pray that it may become possible. If we could do
this, it would be good to prepare, in advance, a proposal for projects to
accomplish when we meet. While a social time together would be wonderful, we
will need to move ahead with purpose. Actually, GHA-USA does have an impressive
list of ideas, and any new ideas would also be considered.

Presently we need to have patience until any of us is able to secure funding
GHA. First, it would be wonderful if an academic institution would offer to
a GHA-USA meeting. Even then, we would need to consider outside funding for
a large event. "Pot Luck" is hard to do in a conference!

I should outline our situation. Maybe U$2,000 would get us started for the
year as a USA NGO. But fundraising for a new NGO is notoriously slow at first,
unless we somehow find a benefactor (individual or organizational). It might
still be slow after that. So we ask your patience and creativity in finding a
way for us to: 1) be invited to affiliate with an existing (funded) NGO or, 2)
to proceed on our own. I have utmost admiration for the accomplishments of GHA,
under Leo's leadership, operating by e-mail with minimal financial resources.

I feel like the pastor in a country church which meets every week in a local
schoolhouse. They want to build a building, but lack the funds they need. So
pastor tells the parishioners to pray for more faith. As he would say -- God
will lead us, in His own time.

I ask for your ideas.

Yours in harmony,
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
Personal page:
Would you personally consider joining the Global Harmony Association (GHA)?
There is no charge to join, but we ask you to show your commitment to peace and
harmony by submitting your brief review of the ABC of Harmony, your Curriculum
Vitae, and your photo to the GHA President, Dr. Leo Semashkoand to your
GHA-Department President.
A member must learn and promote the ABC of Harmony and global harmonious
education based on it and participate, contribute and promote to the GHA
initiative- in the building of a world less violent (disarmament and world
peace), more humane, tolerant, and mutual respectful. A member should promote
peace, understanding, justice and human rights based on social harmony.