[gha] Re: My greeatings and article for GPS + our work together in accordance with the Rules

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marianna Poghosyan <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:36:33 +0400

Dear Marianna,

Thank you very much for your interesting and very useful contribution in the
GPS book.

I am very glad that you are ready to work to perfect your article in accordance
with the Rules. We start this work together after your return from UK in the
second half of November. We wish you much success in your trip to Britain.

What is your opinion (YES or NO) in voting of the GPS book updated contents?
The public participation in all similar voting of the GHA is the first
responsibility of the GHA member to provide transparent democratic order in the
GHA and all of its creative processes. Thank you.

Thank you for your wonderful self-determination at the email end. But where do
you live? What is your home address?