[gha] My greeatings and article for GPS

  • From: Marianna Poghosyan <poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear GHA members,

I suppose this is my first public message to you and I am writing it with a
great excitement.

 I welcome you all and I do believe that we are going to accomplish a very
important and unique mission for the humanity  of 21st century. I have read the
publishing rules as well as have written some preliminary ideas for the book on
Global Peace Science that are going to be elaborated on after in mid November
because of my trip to UK.

Still, I will be updated with all the ongoing shifts of the Book and will do my
best for having personal contribution and assistance to our mutual project that
we will carry on with all our heart and mindfulness.

Please find attached the article below.

With Best Regards,
Marianna Poghosyan

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony

French University of Armenia, Law Department, BA
Utica College, International Studies  New York, USA Undergraduate Education
Institut Européen des Hautes Etudes Internationales, Advanced European and
International Studies  Nice, France MA
Policy Officer in European and International Organisations
Published Book: Happiness vs. GDP, LAP, 2013, Germany
(https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/details//store/gb/book/978-3-659-31323-3/happiness-vs-gdp
 )
Email: poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx