[gha] Re: My article for the Global Peace Science book

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:53:45 +0400

Dear Heli,

Your proposal is excellent for Global Peace Science
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585) maybe today with a little
amendment: "Ubuntu: beyond self for Global Peace from Harmony" as in the GHA
theory global peace can be only from Harmony as its universal source, as at
Immanuel Kant and etc.

We could correct the title of your new article in more details after, when we
will start to discuss your text together. It is very important theme as global
peace can not be produced by industrial individualism, it can be a result of
only conscious/scientific collective actions of the population in his four
spheral classes as the global peace actors. It is very interesting and do not
simple question.

Thank you very much.

and

De : Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mardi 15 octobre 2013 20h03
Objet : [gha] The updated Contents of the Global Peace Science book was approved

Dear GHA Members,

The updated Contents of the Global Peace Science book was approved! We have not
received a single NO in voting on it. It is published here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585.

I am happy to congratulate you on this and sincerely thank the participants of
the discussion and approval.

In the Contents following changes were made:
1. Norman Kurland was removed from the authors upon request.
2. We invite the co-authors of the following articles:
Erica Lazarova. Numa Pompilius: The Oldest Example of Social Peace from Harmony
Alexander Subetto. Noospheric Paradigm of Global Peace Science
3. We have included two new articles of Maria Cristina Azcona:
Art, Literature and Culture for Global Peace from Harmony
From Inner Peace to World Peace in GPS
4. We have included three new articles of Leo Semashko
Theories of Social Justice from Inequality with Plato and from Equality of
Harmony: Kant, John Rawls and others
Singapore: Social Peace and Prosperity from Religious Harmony
Social Governance Way "Peace from Harmony" as Supreme Integration Principle in
GPS

We are pleased to invite our two well-known artists: Lida Sherafatmand Celia
Altshuler take part in the decoration of the two inner covers of GPS book on a
competitive basis through creative thinking by harmonious spheres, which I
wrote to you about a month ago.

We also invite all authors and the interested to participate in the GHA new
book to send your articles to me a public way (through gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) to
ensure transparency and democracy of our collective creative process. Let me
remind you: the deadline for articles is November 30, 2013.

Now we have all the necessary methodological, informational and organizational
prerequisites for the hard and long work with articles for this book in
creative collaborative editing and discussing articles in accordance with the
Rules, to ensure the high scientific quality of each article. To do this, each
article should have brief analysis of the GHA sources and other literature,
bibliography, brief biographical note, etc. in accordance with the requirements
in the Rules here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

Please misunderstand me. These Rules and Requirements are not personal whim.
They are approved by the GHA norms of our joint creative work. I, as the only
editor, just not physically able to write for more than 60 articles in the GHA
new book the analysis of sources and other literature, your biographical
information and ensure compliance for every article with 20 Requirements. So,
ultimately, I will refuse to publish all articles that do not meet the Rules
and Requirements in them. As you know, these are the conditions of work of any
editor in any scientific journal and in any publisher. I, like you, work on a
full voluntary basis and have no assistants, as well as strength, health, and
time to perform for each author this work, which requires the Rules and
Requirements in them. I hope you understand this, and we will respect and
cherish each other in accordance with these Rules.

I'll start my editorial mission in November and in the sequence of articles
corresponding to the book logic, so do not rush me, please, - for each article
its time will come. We have for this work about 6 months, i.e. we should finish
around 10 articles a month. At the same time, I have to write my own articles
and chapters in this book. I will be forced to abandon all other works in the
GHA and all letters are not related to the GHA new book until May 2014. So
please excuse me if I do not respond to other letters out of this book.

Hoping for your understanding and a friendly, mutually respectful and patient
work with the author's articles. Thank you.

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": http://www.peacefromharmony.org/
and