[gha] Re: Moving from Independence to Interdependence! - President Obama Petition: Support a U.S. Department of Peacebuilding

  • From: Heli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 07:40:30 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo,
Already done.

LinguistGHA Vice-President
Assistant Lecturer &Director/Office of the Rector
Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo
(INATEK)Phones:250788686324, 250728686324Email: haheli2001@xxxxxxxx

 De : Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
À : The Peace Alliance <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Envoyé le : Vendredi 12 juillet 2013 10h04
Objet : [gha] Re: Moving from Independence to Interdependence! - President
Obama Petition: Support a U.S. Department of Peacebuilding
Re: Moving from Independence to Interdependence! - President Obama Petition:
Support a U.S. Department of Peacebuilding
Dear GHA Members and Friends,

I was happy to sign to the President Obama Petition: Support a U.S. Department
of Peacebuilding of the Peace Alliance below.

I like invite the GHA members and friends as peacemakers from harmony to be in
solidarity with American Peace Alliance and to sign their great peace petition
to President Obama.

Peace can be established only through our mutual solidarity in harmony.

State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": http://www.peacefromharmony.org/
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn