[gha] Re: Moving from Independence to Interdependence! - President Obama Petition: Support a U.S. Department of Peacebuilding

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The Peace Alliance <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:04:26 +0400

Dear GHA Members and Friends,

I was happy to sign to the President Obama Petition: Support a U.S. Department
of Peacebuilding of the Peace Alliance below.

I like invite the GHA members and friends as peacemakers from harmony to be in
solidarity with American Peace Alliance and to sign their great peace petition
to President Obama.

Peace can be established only through our mutual solidarity in harmony.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;