[gha] Mother' Day

  • From: Tholana Ashok Chakravarthy <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'GAMIP Community' <community@xxxxxxxxx>, Interchange peace <instituteforcommunity-basedpeacebuilding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rwanda Initiative for Sustainable Development <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "profemme1@xxxxxxxxx" <profemme1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 03:08:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Well Wisher

I am pleased to remind you about the forthcoming MOTHER'S DAY

for which I had exclusively composed a poem, which is sent
as an

Please feel free to go through the poem and if time permits,
you may

post your valuable comment on it, for which act I shall be
very much

You may
also visit my website : www.worldpeacepoetry.com

Poetically Yours