[gha] Re: Monitoring of war and peace in Global Peace Science. Feast during military plague?

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:53:48 +0200

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet – Physician
Tel Aviv University, Israel.
Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain
Honorary President- Israeli Association Writers. Spanish Branch
1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA
Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch
Hon President United Nations of Letters
Honorary President of SIPEA – International Society of Poets Writers and Artists
Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)
Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers
1st Vice President. Global Harmony Association (GHA)

From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;