[gha] Re: Monitoring of war and peace in Global Peace Science. Feast during military plague?

  • From: MATJAŽ MULEJ <mulej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 19:02:25 +0000

Yes.
Best,
Matjaz
From: gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [gha-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of
maitreyee bardhanroy [maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:43 PM
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: [gha] Monitoring of war and peace in Global Peace Science.
Feast during military plague?

Dear Leo and all friend from the GHA team.

Sorry for the delay in giving reply. I am yes to the proposal.
Thank You.
Maitreyee bardhan Roy

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:26:27 +0530 wrote
> Monitoring of war and peace in Global Peace Science. Feast during military
> plague?

Dear GHA members, friends:

We together with Glen Martin are pleased to present for your discussion and
approval by your
YES (approve, support, agree) or NO (not approve, not support, disagree) with
your comments and
editing the GHA new Project, shortly: "Monitoring: Dynamics of Peace and War
Priorities in
World Public Opinion" within two days up to January 17, inclusively.This
Project is presented
in the attachment and on the website
here:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=588.

Monitoring is created GHA in the process and within of formation of the Global
Peace Science
(GPS) is its organic part as one of the chapters or one of the Prefaces of this
book
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585). But monitoring also has also
independent
scientific and practical importance. Monitoring the dynamics of peace and war
priorities in the
world public consciousness/opinion - it is a unique, innovative and high-tech
tool of GPS with
wider social designation and application similar to other peacekeeping
instruments: Global
Peace Index, Happy Planet Index, and etc. Unique scientific and social
importance of monitoring
is defined the fact that the subject of its research on the basis of theory of
global harmony
in "the ABC of Harmony" (2012) is source and war and peace - human
consciousness, from which,
as defined by the UN and UNESCO documents, begins and war and peace. No one
science explores
the dynamics of its peaceful and military trends. Therefore, our monitoring,
has measuring
proportion of the war and peace priorities in the world public opinion on
January 1, 2014
(hereinafter - quarterly), is an irreplaceable barometer of objective trends of
their increase
and decrease depending on the state of global social atmosphere. Of course, our
monitoring,
making just the first step in its life but has already identified threatening
priority of
military plague in public consciousness is very far from perfection and has
many lacks, which
will be overcome with time during its wide practical application and scientific
development.

Each member of the GHA can contribute to its development, using its
independently, at least
partially, or offering its to international peacekeeping organizations. For
example, the
International Association of Educators for World Peace, headed by Vice
President of GHA Dr.
Charles Mercieca, would use our monitoring for the world teachers, attracting
them to it that
would unite them in available scientific peacemaking study, which is extremely
important for
all students in the world for their peace education. Another example the GHA
regional offices
in Africa and Latin America as well as in separate countries - India, USA,
Russia, Kazakhstan,
etc. could organize such monitoring for the respective continents and countries.

Then, they could offer this monitoring to their governments, regional
associations and offer it
in the media, especially on TV as a special publicistic daily program "War and
Peace" with the
participation of scientists, politicians and civil society. Such a TV program
is created in
Russia now. Broad public discussion of such monitoring data would
simultaneously by
implementation of Harmonious Enlightenment for young people and population, as
the monitoring
theoretical basis is science of global harmony and its quintessence -
SOCIONOME: social genome
of global peace from harmony presented in ourABC of Harmony(2012).

Therefore, we invite the GHA members to not an abstract theoretical discussion
of advantages
and disadvantages of monitoring and a discussion of its practical meaning and
application as
its necessity and social good for peace are obvious. During the discussion,
each of the GHA
members, including Glen and me as leaders of this project from two countries:
the U.S. and
Russia, defining the world military axis of modernity, together we'll be able
to correct our
ideas in the discussion to connect their diversity in harmony. Main thing; we
should try
through this monitoring �to shift the arms race� of these key military powers
�to a peace
race�, about then a great Martin Luther King Jr. dreamed.

After discussion, the Project text will be edited again.

With love, Best wishes for peace from harmony,

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

Global Peace Science from Harmony:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585and

In Russian:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606;

GHA Peace Video:http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;

My Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn

Thank you.
Maitreyee Bardhan Roy
[http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle]<http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
        Know More