[gha] Re: Message from the poet Adolf Shvedchikov - Indeed, the only poet have the gift of divine harmony!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adolf Shvedchikov <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:49:04 +0400

Dear Adolf,

Many thanks for your New Year's greetings and excellent poem!

Indeed, the only poet have the gift of divine harmony! As Pushkin! As Dante! As
Shakespeare! As all real poets of the world!

I was happy to publish your wonderful poem on your personal page in two
languages:
In English: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=559
In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=579

I am also happy to join in congratulating the GHA members in this holiday
season: Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all GHA peacemakers from harmony!

and