[gha] Re: Medaille d'Argent , Academie des Arts, Sciences, et Lettres de Paris

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 22:08:12 +0300

On 21/05/2013 16:30, celia altschuler wrote:
Dear Surrenda Pathak,
  Thank you for your  friendly response. I have a lot to look forward too.
There is a world that needs change, and no matter how much one can do , if it is well intended, and well done, it will bring positive change. A thread of three is stronger than one. Lets look together to the future with a loving and peaceful heart.
in friendship and harmony.
*Celia Altschuler*,
Acting President, GHA-LAC,
GHA Ambassador for Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in LAC,
Artist, Poet, Translator,
French Professor, Media Producer,
*Address*: Parguera, Puerto Rico
*Phone*: 787-462-1031