[gha] Re: Medaille d'Argent , Academie des Arts, Sciences, et Lettres de Paris

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx" <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 13:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

Celia,

Congratulations, Celia. This is wonderful news.

Yours in harmony,
Bruce
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
Publisher and Editor
President, World Writers Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
7337 Grandview Ct.
Carpentersville, IL 60110 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx