[gha] Re: MY LETTER TO THE FRENCH PRESIDENT, M. François HOLLANDE + Your letter to establish the Institute of Global Peace Science at UNESCO in Paris

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thérése Marie ROBERT <theamarierobert@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 12:48:48 +0400

Dear Marie,

Many thanks for your wonderful letter to the President of France (in the
attachment with my technical amendments), and to other leaders of your country,
to the UN and the media. I was happy to publish your letter, together with
similar letters to the G20 leaders on the GHA website here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582

I hope to publish in the future all of these letters together with our
discussion of the GHA project: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE in a special GHA collective
book in the near year.

Another important detail: please send your wonderful letter to the Chairmen of
the G20 Summit September 5-6 in St. Petersburg, Russian President Putin at
email here: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx (on the website:
http://ru.g20russia.ru/docs/g20_russia/ Thank you. The idea of Global Peace
Science should be circulated as widely as possible among the leaders of the G20
and other countries to they think instead of war and growth of military budgets
about peace and peace budgets.

Especially important will be your near letter to the UNESCO Director General
Irina Bokova, from who the creation of a small (10-15 scientists to begin with)
of International Institute of Global Peace Science (IIGPS) within the UNESCO
Sector of Social Sciences under my leadership depends. If it will find
understanding and recognition of the UNESCO Director-General, you will be the
first, who I will be happy to invite to this unique first-ever IIGPS for the
artistic and poetic expression of this science.

I will also be happy to invite to this Institute with the same mission Lida
Sherafatmand whose remarkable exhibition was opened in the Roerich Museum in
St. Petersburg yesterday, which will last until September 15, and then it will
be exhibited in London, at the Higher School of Economics. GHA has enough
scientists to ensure the formation of scientific staff of this Institute to
start.

But very important its mission will be to translate the language of science in
art, visual and poetic expressions, because the language of art is more
accessible for perception than professional language of science. This Institute
from the outset will be express the synergy and synthesis of two cultures by
Charles Snow - science and art. Another mission of this Institute is an
interfaith harmony on the GPS (science of social harmony in its ABC)
foundation, together with the integration of science and religion through the
harmonization of their relationship, cultures, and educations. As you know,
this is the most pressing spiritual and social issues of modernity, the
decision of which this Institute integrates on the basis and in unity with the
Global Peace Science by providing a common spiritual foundation for world
peace. It will be a harmonious spiritual platform SCIENCE - RELIGION - ART -
PEACE for the global 21st century humanity.

Therefore, we hope that this science and its Institute in UNESCO (or maybe in
the UN, or in every country) will find acceptance and support not only the
peace organizations, but also religious (primarily interfaith harmony),
cultural and artistic: poets, musicians, painters, sculptors, writers,
journalists, artists of film and television, and so on. This will be the
cumulative spiritual platform, which will bring together in harmony all the
cultural diversity for the sake of world peace and prosperity.

Dear Marie, I am very thankful to you and appreciate your letter, which was the
source and incentive for my articulation of these ideas of the GHA cultural
boiler. You could share these ideas in your letter to the UNESCO Director
General, together with your proposal to create in UNESCO the Institute for
Global Peace Science. Do you agree with these new ideas, which are very
important for peace, science, art and religion? Thank you for your
understanding.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;