[gha] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:16:19 -0800

Dear Dr. Leo & GHA members,

I sincerely wish you each Merry Christmas  and Happy New Year 2014.
 Year 2014 – Year of H.O.P.E HAPPINESS, OPPORTUNITIES, PEACE
&ENLIGHTENMENT for all.

Dr.Subhash Chandra

Members – Global Harmony Association &

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583

*Associate Professor (Hon.) at Intercultural Open University (IOU), NL*

Project Director- Global Peace & Humanity Project

*ConvenerGPF-India - *Global Peace Foundation – India  www.globalpeace.org

*Director- *Global Peace & Interfaith Harmony Project (GPIH India)
www.globalpeacefestival.org/

Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD), Nagpur &

Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality & Leadership (ICSL)
Nagpur.  President (Hon.) World Peace & Cultural Centre (WPCC), Ujjain India

*International Coordinator, WWA-World Without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal *
www.worldwithoutanger.org

--
Subhash Chandra