[gha] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 05:18:51 +0000

LOVELY!! GREAT
THANK YOU
GREETINGS TO YOU

SUSANA.

Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 10:47:41 +0530
Subject: [gha] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
From: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Surendra Pathak,

Professor & Head, Department of Value
Education,
Director-Research & Dean-Social Sciences,
Project Director: Interdisciplinary Research Projects
& World Conference on Existential Harmony  (www.existentialharmony.org/)
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak

Vice President GHA,
President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org),
Special Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),

Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/),

Member, Advisory Board
: Ground Report India www.groundreportindia.com websites : www.coexistence.in

IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya  Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu,
Rajasthan, India, Mobile: +91-9414086007,  www.iaseuniversity.org.in,
www.gandhividyamandir.org.in, www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear Dr Gopala Krishnan
Be blessed for the light of harmony every time of your life, Greetings and
Happiness , health and big success during New Year 2014.
Best wishes and warm regards
Susana Roberts

Argentina

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:53:18 -0800
From: drgopala@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CC: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DEAR DR LEO,WISH YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS OF GHA  SEASONS GREETINGS WITH A SINCERE
WISH FOR PEACE TO MAY ITS MARK IN 2014 THROUGH THE COLLECTIVE EFFORTS OF GHA
MEMBERS.WISH EVERY ONE A GREAT NEW YEAR. REGARDS PROF DR GOPALA KRISHNAN
MALAYSIA

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM, MATJAŽ MULEJ <mulej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Leo in everybody else,

all the best in these days and 2014.

We Will face the project with courage and knowledge for sure,

Matjaz