[gha] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Susana Roberts" <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 18:37:06 +0200

Dear brother Takis
Thank you many times for your lovely friendship.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!Ernesto kahan

    From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 16:12:28
    To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>

    Dear Leo and members of GHA globally
    I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS FULL OF LOVE PEACE DIGNITY AND PROSPERITY.

    with Love and Respect
    takis ioannides

    2013/12/23 Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> >

    Dear GHA members,

    I sincerely wish you each MERRY CHRISTMAS (Catholic or Orthodox) and HAPPY
NEW YEAR!

    The New Year will be a severe challenge for GHA with our project for Global
Peace Science. But I hope that we all find the strength and capabilities to
adequately respond to this historic challenge and publish our book with this
science in October/November 2014. It will be the GHA higher intellectual and
peacemaking achievement and unprecedented contribution to global peace in the
21st century in honor of the GHA 10th anniversary on February 15, 2015.

    It will also be a transition to a new level of GHA activity, which opens
our projects. This will be the political level of the Global Harmony Party with
the main objectives of the Global Peace and Harmonious civilization that
scientific disclosed, even in the first approximation and with many lacks, in
the GHA projects and books created during his 10 years of public life.

    I sincerely thank every GHA member for your contribution to the GHA great
mission, which opens a new page in human history as the era of the new
civilization and era of global peace.

    Special congratulations to the GHA great poet of Argentina Susana Roberts
as today is her happy birthday!

    With love, best harmony wishes,

    Leo

<http://www.peacefromharmony.org>
    Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585>  and

    In Russian: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=606> ;

     www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541> ;

     www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478> ;

    My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
<http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253> ;

    Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71 <tel:%28812%29%20597-65-71> ; Skype: leo.semahko

JPEG image

GIF image