• From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 20:00:55 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I sincerely wish you each MERRY CHRISTMAS (Catholic or Orthodox) and HAPPY NEW

The New Year will be a severe challenge for GHA with our project for Global
Peace Science. But I hope that we all find the strength and capabilities to
adequately respond to this historic challenge and publish our book with this
science in October/November 2014. It will be the GHA higher intellectual and
peacemaking achievement and unprecedented contribution to global peace in the
21st century in honor of the GHA 10th anniversary on February 15, 2015.

It will also be a transition to a new level of GHA activity, which opens our
projects. This will be the political level of the Global Harmony Party with the
main objectives of the Global Peace and Harmonious civilization that scientific
disclosed, even in the first approximation and with many lacks, in the GHA
projects and books created during his 10 years of public life.

I sincerely thank every GHA member for your contribution to the GHA great
mission, which opens a new page in human history as the era of the new
civilization and era of global peace.

Special congratulations to the GHA great poet of Argentina Susana Roberts as
today is her happy birthday!