[gha] London tour

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:42:01 +0100 (BST)

 Dear Leo and all GHA memebrs
 I'm pleased to inform you
 that after recovery from my weak health, now I'm
 preparing for the second stop of the world touring
 exhibition, in which I consider GHA one of the main
 Here is the
 link on the London exhibition... you can see in the list of
 the supporting sponsors Global Harmony Association, which
 like all the others opens to the website of the association,
 if you click on it:
 In the meantime I'm hoping
 to propose a new logo design for our association, since the
 one we presently have is not too user-friendly for
 publications...it needs to be a bit more simplified. So I
 hope to send you some sketches of ideas by next month, and
 if Leo and all the rest agree we can start using a new logo
 which would be more practical and updated.
 If perhaps Jacqueline would
 like to propose some sketches too for a new logo? or if we
 have any other artists on board please feel free to propose
 sketches, so then everyone can vote to choose the best
 WIth thanks and warm regards
 I'm also happy to inform you that I be including the ABC
 of Harmony book as one of the references in my public there
 at the London School of Economics. At the moment we are
 trying to confirm the speakers... so please send me your
 good wishes so we can find the right speakers there! If
 there is any academic in our association who is in London,
 please get in touch with me and come along as a speaker!!
 Lida Sherafatmand,
 Painter and poet,
 GHA Board
 President, GHA Female