[gha] London tour

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nh730heisei@xxxxxxxxxxx, rsieb3@xxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:40:54 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo and all GHA memebrs

I'm pleased to inform you that after recovery from my weak health, now I'm
preparing for the second stop of the world touring exhibition, in which I
consider GHA one of the main supporters...

Here is the link on the London exhibition... you can see in the list of the
supporting sponsors Global Harmony Association, which like all the others opens
to the website of the association, if you click on it:

http://www.lse.ac.uk/intranet/LSESocial/artsAndMusic/artProjectsAndExhibitions/Internal-Worlds,-External-Relations.aspx

In the meantime I'm hoping to propose a new logo design for our association,
since the one we presently have is not too user-friendly for publications...it
needs to be a bit more simplified. So I hope to send you some sketches of ideas
by next month, and if Leo and all the rest agree we can start using a new logo
which would be more practical and updated.

If perhaps Jacqueline would like to propose some sketches too for a new logo?
or if we have any other artists on board please feel free to propose sketches,
so then everyone can vote to choose the best option.

WIth thanks and warm regards
Oh I'm also happy to inform you that I be including the ABC of Harmony book as
one of the references in my public there at the London School of Economics. At
the moment we are trying to confirm the speakers... so please send me your good
wishes so we can find the right speakers there! If there is any academic in our
association who is in London, please get in touch with me and come along as a
speaker!!

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta