[gha] Lily Yeh & 30+ soul-powered visionary women

  • From: "Barefoot Artists, Inc." <Barefoot_Artists_Inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 22:07:32 +0000

Dear Friend,

I've been invited to be part of the free online Inspiring Women
Summit, taking place May 17 – June 19, 2014.

Please follow this link to sign up for free:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BarefootArtistsInc./11a64332b6/b123d97574/8df8514c62

Warm wishes,
Lily Yeh

-------------------------------------

Information on the event from the Inspiring Women Summit

This year’s program is packed with illuminating wisdom and
life-changing techniques for deepening your spiritual connection,
standing more powerfully in your feminine leadership, sparking your
creativity, enhancing your health and relationships.

The more you learn to live in alignment with your natural essence,
the more all the aspects of your life will become easier, more joyful
and abundant. And you’ll become more inspired and empowered to
create the kind life you want – and make your best contributions to
the world.

Learn more:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BarefootArtistsInc./11a64332b6/b123d97574/bf6e00c39d

Whether it’s leading a multi-million dollar company or a small home
business, empowering your community or being a more conscious parent,
enjoying deeper intimacy or birthing a creative project that will
change lives – the information and guidance in this summit can be
applied to anyone and everyone.

Register for the Inspiring Women Summit now – and get ready to
embark on a journey that promises to transform your life.

Here are a few quotes from past Inspiring Women Summit participants:

"This is the MOST awesome event I’ve participated in for women
EVER. I FEEL the love, the power and the change. Meeting women from
so many places... has been a wonderful bonus and blessing! It is an
empowering feeling to be connected in this awesome way. Thanks to all
the sponsors, organizers and participants for an amazing experience!"

– Christine O’Dell

"I am fascinated as I discover that all women around the globe share
same needs, feelings, and aspirations and have the inner power to
sustain good life for their loved ones and inspire those beyond
boundaries of culture, time and space. I am an Egyptian woman from
Cairo who can relate to everything being said and who is deeply moved
by the resonant power of women’s voice and self-determination
despite their struggles."

– Hala Abdel Moneim, Cairo, Egypt

"THANK YOU for the graceful way you’ve harnessed technology to
serve women lovingly during this summit. You’ve helped us reveal
and share our beauty, strength, vitality, courage, creativity and
ALIVENESS. What a prayer this is. And what a lifeline for some. Wow!
How moving to feel myself to be part of a web of women from so many
countries – all listening as our hearts beat faster with
connection, each of us with equal access to these life-changing
conversations, these moments of historic proportion!"

– Dana Cunningham Anderson

Reserve your spot now:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?BarefootArtistsInc./11a64332b6/b123d97574/77c18911b8

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?11a64332b6/b123d97574/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=11a64332b6&lid=1643018159&ldh=b123d97574

Barefoot Artists, Inc. sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Barefoot Artists, Inc.
2412 Waverly
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html