[gha] Re: Laws of Global Peace Science from Dr Neil Hawkes

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NEIL HAWKES <neil.hawkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:41:52 +0400

Dear Neil,

Thank you very much for your response and your offering.

Excuse me, please, for my delay: you can see as I'm busy now with the GHA new
book.

I am happy to congratulate you with the publication of your wonderful book on
values ​​education and to invite the GHA members meet it, its contents and
abstracts at least, if you will be kind to send them to us via
gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  - it's about 300 members of the GHA.

You probably know that the GHA sees in values ​​education, especially peaceful
from harmony one, the main route to global peace consciousness of humanity
through Global Peace Science (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585). Only
on the basis of this scientific consciousness through education is possible to
recognize and to establish purposefully global peace for the first time in the
history of mankind.

Therefore, we are happy to invite you to the GHA members (see details to join
GHA membership here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d) and as co-author of
our new book with your two articles about with titles:

1. The merits and shortcomings of the traditional peace education from the
perspective of Global Peace Science (GPS), and
2. Holistic values education from harmony within GPS.

Of course, you could edit these titles or to offer new for our discussion. With
regard to the Rules and Requirements for the articles in this book, you will
find them at the address: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585. The
technical questions, please, let us discuss in private manner.

But we would welcome your responses on our public discussion of GHA 's new
book. To do this, we invite you to join the GHA network gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
through its moderator and President of GHA - USA Dr. Bruce Cook. Please, write
to him about it personally.

I am very interested in your observation: I wonder if it is possible to recraft
some of the language which to people who have not worked on the science may
sound a little remote. If we want to influence people we have to be mindful
that our language is accessible otherwise it creates a distance between minds.

I totally agree with you regarding the language. (Obviously, recraft should be
read as a redraft - is it rightly?). I understand that you would like to edit
this chapter. We will welcome it. Please send us your editing to discuss this
very important chapter. This will be one of your contributions to the GHA new
book. Thank you.

and