[gha] Re: Laws of Global Peace Science

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:34:03 +0400

Dear Susana,

Thank you very much for your work with translation of the Global Peace Laws in
Spanish.

and

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:49:06 +0400t
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Laws of Global Peace Science

Dear friends and GPS colleagues,

I am pleased to offer for your discussion within 2-3 days the first variant of
the central chapter of the GPS book - Laws of Global Peace Science (in
attachment – 2+ pages).

They will be improved all year. But now they are important as a methodological
guide for the theoretical understanding of this science and the articles in our
book.

I will be grateful for all the comments about this chapter. Thank you.

and