[gha] Re: Last three original articles

  • From: "transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx" <transcendentlaw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:31:15 -0500 (EST)

Leo,

    Al hamdu li Allah, I am amazed at how much you are accomplishing in laying
the foundation for global harmony by constantly encouraging people over a
number of years to focus on this initiative and opportunity.

    Mike Greaney's essay is particularly good, and it is essential background
reading for my own.

    The text of my essay came out very well except for places marked in red.

                                                    In justice and peace
through harmony,

                                                                            Bob