[gha] Re: LEO's BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 00:18:03 +0530

Dear Leo,

Wishing you a very Happy & Illuminated Birthday!

Let Your Purpose of Life – One Planet – One Future - One Harmony be illuminated

by Divine Consciousness, and our work Global Peace Science (GPS) to
reach their objectives of World  peace and  oneness of humanity in
21st Century.

Peace & harmony to all.

Dr. Subhash Chandra

Dr. Subhash Chandra
Board of Trustee - Global Peace Foundation (GPF), New Delhi, India
www.globalpeace.org;
Director –KAV - Holistic Sciences Research Institute (HSRI), New Delhi, India
GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=583
Guest faculty - Central Institute of Business Management (CIBM-RD),
Nagpur &  Chief Advisor- International Centre of Spirituality &
Leadership (ICSL) Nagpur And
International Coordinator, WWA- World without Anger Kathmandu, Nepal www.wwa.org

--
Subhash Chandra