[gha] Re: LABOR DAY + LOVE DAY + PEACE DAY = HARMONY DAY

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Teresinka Pereira <tpereira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 07:54:43 +0400

Dear Teresinka and GHA members!

Thank you very much for your wonderful poem-congratulations!

May 1 is a Labor Day in a traditional calendar and in the GHA calendar - Love
Day. But they are inseparable in harmony values: labor is love and love is
labor and both are impossible without peace, demanding peace and only possible
in peace!

I am happy to congratulate the GHA members and our friends with triple holiday
- LABOR-LOVE-PEACE in the unity of HARMONY and wish everyone that this holiday
was eternal at everyone on Earth!

With love in peace, labor and Harmony

and