[gha] Re: Kindle Edition of my new book

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Charles Mercieca <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 01:57:47 +0000

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Amazon.com now carries an electronic, inexpensive
Kindle version of my newest book "The Anatomy of a Sustainable World: Our
Choice between Climate Change or System Change."

Yours in peace and hope,

Glen Martin

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.earth-constitution.org,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org/>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)