[gha] Re: Johnson and Ord, article 3, attached

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>, yorkmin@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:26:45 +0400

Dear Kurt and David,

Excuse my delay: my computer was broken for three days and I still cannot
restore it completely.

Many thanks for your very interesting articles for global peace science (GPS).
We also appreciate that they comply with the deadline and requirements,
especially in the bibliography and bio-notes. From all points of view, your
articles are the ideal and standard (norm) for all articles by other authors.

So I'm happy to send your three articles in this capacity for all members of
the GHA, primarily for the GPS coauthors. I like to invite the GPS coauthors
arrange your articles in accordance with this standard.

I also cannot ignore our key challenge for fate of GPS today - a question about
the GHA donations including your donations for GPS. Please, let us know your
public opinion on this. Thank you.