[gha] Re: Jews in Iran....good friends since hundreds years

  • From: "moriikae" <moriikae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:59:19 +0900

Dear prof. Hedva and prof. Erunesto,

Wasn’t it a bit of good news on peaceful Jews in Iran???
Concerning on Syria, I don’t know well because the anti-government group
earlier took weapons, the too complication, and which sides used the chemical
weapon.
Why Syria told to attack against Israel, which I don’t know but I see Israel’s
bombed against Syria nuke building on May, but now the world is moving to avoid
the bigger war and to stop the war in Syria.
Over 100,000 citizens has been killed and 2 million refugees.    It’s good that
Syria joined with chemical weapon convention, CWC.   At the same, Israel had
better join with NPT, CWC (juns signed), BWC.  Why good democratic Israel
doesn’t join in the important treaty for peace?     Why you who pained in
holocaust are always facing to the war without taking peace with Palestine?
It has past 20 years from Oslo agreement.     I hope to listen to your good
opinion on the issue for Israel to join with NPT, CWC, and BWC.   I think all
of the world should join with those treaties against genocide.
love, Kae Morii