[gha] Re: Jews in Iran....good friends since hundreds years

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:48:39 +0300

On 10/09/2013 19:16, moriikae wrote:
>   Jews of Iran Dear Moriikae,
*May I understand please why you always write about Jews and Israelis??
I believe that in Iran there are many good people, like everywhere else,
but the regime and its attitude towards Israel is another story. By the
way, a lot of the heads of the Jewish community were murdered in
Iran.The regime itself is another story.. May I understand why you don't
write about the status of women in Iran??? If you like so much the
regime why don't you visit there?? May I understand why you always deal
with us, and never say a word about Assad, for example. I do believe
that claims for peace should be sent especially to him who butchers his
own people.

So please, Moriikae. I know you personally and I know that you are a
good willing woman, but please stop copying other people's articles, who
have never lived in Iran... I have nothing against Iranians, As I say,
there are a lot of good people there in a nationof millions. But a
regime of Religious extremists, wherever they are, are not good for people.