[gha] Invitation to Research Committeess

  • From: Joám Evans Pim <jevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:14:26 +0100

Dear GHA colleagues,

I would like to forward an invitation to all GHA academic associates
to consider the possibility of joining one of the Research Committees
at the Center for Global Nonkilling.

We currently have 19 Research Committees (see full list
http://nonkilling.org/node/7) with over 700 members. Commitment of
members is flexible, from simply supporting nominally and staying
connected to CGNK's work to actively engaging in our publications,
conferences and World Health Organization Violence Prevention academic
collaborations network.

A list of recent publications can be found here:
http://nonkilling.org/node/18 The Center also organizes from time to
time academic events with different focus. This year we are organizing
a workshop on "The Bio-Social Bases for Nonkilling and Nonviolent
Behavior" at the Lorentz Center, Leiden University.

Participation in this year's workshop is closed as we keep numbers
down to enhance discussion, but you can learn more about it here:

Looking forward to hearing from you. Feel free to contact me directly
at: jevans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best wishes,

Joám Evans Pim
Director, Center for Global Nonkilling

"Die if you must, but never kill."
Marechal (General) Cândido Rondon (1865-1958)