[gha] Re: Invitation to Global Peace Science Imagination - First Bird for GPS Book + Some rules for the articles in Global Peace Science book for your approval up to October 3

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:07:26 +0300

Dear Leo and fellow peacemakers of GHA,
The directions by Leo are good.
I am very optimist that every one of us will contribute with a precious and
fecund article
Via his/her knowledge, experience and culture of their own countries.
But mostly due to his/her LOVE for humanity.

With harmonious wishes and love
Takis Ioannides
student  of this Life

Στις Δευτέρα, 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013, ο χρήστης Leo Semashko έγραψε: